Enthusiastic Architectural Drafter with CAD coursework with 3+ years of 3D modeling experience creating objects, environments, and architectural models for gaming start-ups. Independently modeled, textured, and rendered 27% of the entire project between the team while working remotely. Project created in Chief Architect featured on Chief Architect Software social media. Proven skills in 3D Modeling, AutoCAD, Revit, and Chief Architect. Professional experience with Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Photoshop, and Unreal Engine. Open to relocation.
• Independently created 3D models and textures to replicate Victorian-era furniture to team lead’s specifications for a horror game for VR technology.
• Communicated with the team lead remotely for assignment feedback.
• Advised and critiqued team assignment submissions to ensure consistent quality of models.
• Created various weapons for players to use for a first-person VR action sword fighting game called Sword and the Sorcerer.
• Updated enemy armor textures to match art direction.
• Collaborated with art lead in creating game boss character.